Why 'blog'?

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My New Happiness


I have a juicer. I have a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer. I can now make tasty nutritious juices from just about anything. Right now I am sipping on a juice made of cucumber, carrot, purple cabbage, lemon, parsley, celery and ginger. It is delicious and fresh tasting! I am trying to do a regime of juice for breakfast and lunch ... and a light sensible dinner. The first day I lost 5 pounds. The second day I had a steak dinner and gained back 2 pounds.... so no more red meat for a while. But for being on this plan for 3 days and (in spite of the steak dinner slide) having lost 6 pounds.... I am a happy girl. Plus it is fun to make up the juice "recipes" and shove the helpless vegetable victims down the chute to their doom!

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Oh that sounds fun. Here is what kind of juice I would make:
Peaches
Peaches,
Peaches,
Yummy!
Then I would try:
Blueberries,
Raspberries,
Blackberries
Yummy!

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger jez said...

I think it's the power of the chopper that you like. Sucking the life forces out of those poor fruit.

Where can I get one of those things? I will need this for my Post-Partum Diet.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Jack LaLanne was dead. Oh, scratch that...I thought he was GAY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home