Why 'blog'?

Friday, March 17, 2006

And now on trite treats


Ok.... after the last heavy episode I feel I should balance with some tripe... I mean trite.
So question..... Does the iminent approach of a beach vacation in Maui make you gain weight? Or does the reality of the looming date just make you more aware that you are indeed fat?

And why does a draining day of shopping in a mall with your boyfriend... ok, FOR your boyfriend, suddenly drain away into absolute pink bliss with a mani-pedi and wine tastes and cheese?

Isn't a shallow existence closer to truth? If being honest is being rightous.... and shallow is brutally honest.... ?

5 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a mani-pedi, but it is not yet officially sandal season.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

If getting a mani-pedi is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger jez said...

Can I say again - I WANT YOUR LIFE?

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want your Tiffany ring--

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

Tiffany ring? I hadn't heard about this!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home