Why 'blog'?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I declare Open Season for Pussymen!

What the hell is keeping these men in the gene pool?
Men who constantly practice deceit (Going Fishing with Dad = taking the wife & kids to Disnyland)
Men who have to invent conditions to garner attention / sympathy (I may have cancer/be dying...)
Men who can't handle any female who actually approaches them as an equal .... do I need to put down an example?
Men who live a constant double standard... (I can cheat, you can't. I can pursue my personal / professional interests, you can't... you CAN help me pursue mine though... I can call you, you can't call me. )
Men who live with their parents after age 25 (I decided to be VERY generous)
Men who live off their wife/girlfriend.
Men who live with more than 1 other guy after age 25 (again... VERY generous)
Men who don't know how to appreciate my sisters!


And now I am going to take my machete and find these men and make pussyman stew.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger jez said...

That deserves a Huzzah!!! I couldn't agree more.

 
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find it terribly ironic you posted this before I called you and told you about my pussyman.

Isn't life funny that way?

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

I don't know about you girls, but I could go for a hot bowl of pussyman stew right now. Go get em' Michi!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home