Why 'blog'?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Joy of the machine





Although I am not typically a consumer (as we speak my boyfriend is in the process of begging, nay pleading with me to accompany him to the MALL!) I must confess to being overcome with joy by two of my latest purchases. The previously extolled Jack Lalanne juicer (I am wearing the results of a tomatoe that didn't want to go quietly into the night) and the Remington epilator! I have been limping along for the past decade or so on a mini-epilady that finally bit the dust. It wasn't very powerful and the cord always came loose during the operation and it always left a lot behind. But now .... duh duh duh! The Remington has left me quite hairless! And it doesn't hurt either! I stand all amazed and smooooooooth! In fact I am a bit sad. I really enjoy taking a hot fragrant bath, candles, glass of wine, opera music .... and then popping in some favorite video and finishing up the primping with a face mask, pedicure and e-p-i-l-a-t-i-o-n !!! Now I will have to wait over a week before I can use it again!

8 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger jez said...

Lady - can I just say you are Ms. Inspector Gadget these days.

I do have juicer envy. :)

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Michele has a Sharper Image fetish, don't you?

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger jez said...

I think she needs to step away from the "Sky Mall" magazine ;)

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Michele, do you miss Fry's?

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

We have Fry's here.... only it is a GROCERY STORE!
Of course I miss Frys.... sniff sniff.

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sort of like Macy's and Macy's. In UT, Macy's was a horrible monstrosity of a grocery store. Here in CA, it's a horrible monstrosity of a department store.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Fry's is the best electronic store EVER.

The end.

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG! NEW BLOG!

(charise drags her tin drinking cup loudly across the bars of her cage)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home