Why 'blog'?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dear Dr. Ruth

Dear Dr. Ruth,
Recently I was on vacation with my boyfriend in beautiful Kauai. We had had a marvelous day of strolling the beaches hand-in-hand, hiking the breath-taking views of Waimea and were preparing to go out for a romantic supper. Supper was postponed by spontaneous loving, the culmination of which was punctuated by my boyfriends empassioned gasp of "Wow! That's a cool house!" That is when I realized that he had been watching HG TV over my shoulder. So, now I am wondering Dr. Ruth. Is my boyfriend gay? Do I need to go through the house and throw out all the Dwell, Architectural Digest and Metropolitan Home magazines? What do I do to make myself attractive to him? Dress in expensive laminates? Lacquer my hair? Clothe myself in Scalamandre? I am so afraid that I might lose him to a smart pair of wall sconces or a sleek Delonghia espresso machine!

4 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Porter said...

One word: spackle.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger jez said...

har har! something tells me that I wouldn't leave TLC on the next time amore is in the air

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...better than hearing, "Awww man, not another fumble! I swear, every year they get close enough to make the finals then they go and screw it up. This is definitely going to affect my Fantasy Football scores negatively. You know what he should have done? He should have waited for the tight end to move down the center line into the srimmage zone before he threw the ball. No, better yet, he should have made a fakie for the middle..." (ad naseum)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Moonery said...

Har!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home