Why 'blog'?

Monday, October 23, 2006

Poopy Bears


Backstage on a show I just did recently I had a huge bag of sugar-free gummy bears. Now for those of you who don't know, sugar-free gummy bears are every bit as delicious as those made with sugar. But they have one drawback. One HUGE drawback. When taken in certain quantities, like more than 4 or 5 little bears at a time, they have a severe laxative effect. I myself even knowing this had an "episode" with the bag of bears before resorting to pulling out just three bears and making them last an hour or more.

A co-worker of mine came over and kidnapped the bag of bears. I tried to explain to him the severity of the reaction and he just "poo-pood" me. About an hour later he came over and said. "I threw those gummy bears away! They went right through me! Damn poopy bears!"

Poopy bears. The new given name for sugar-free gummy bears. So let it be written, so let it be done.

3 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger jez said...

Sounds like a great way to get yourself regular :)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

For those of you who don't know, within the past 6 months or so, I discovered a love of pooping. Not the actual act of pooping, but the feeling after. Stomache flattens and I feel lighter than air. I think I'll try some of these magic bears you speak of.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger jez said...

i love pooping too! especially when my baby does it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home