Why 'blog'?

Sunday, September 17, 2006

SPENT

Folded up on the couch
curled up alongside magazines, chips, laundry and beer bottles
cathode rays bounce off lifeless eyes
spent

As yet unpacked suitcase
blocking the hall, drooling soiled pants, tank tops and shoes
my traveling nest
spent

Showered this morning
effort now erased by pungent sweatpants, socks and Harley t-shirt
white trash uniform
spent

Dishes in the sink
Mail to read and to send
invoices to fill
car to wash
shopping to do

Can't even whip up believable intent
I'm just too damn spent

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

Pungeant sweat pants!!! Har!!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger jez said...

ah, that was so descriptive. It made me spent just reading it. Maybe you just need a nice long vacation, in Utah, watching my baby...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Charisee310 said...

I will watch the Teaguester anytime sis!!! (reminds me.... when are you guys coming to visit me?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home