Why 'blog'?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Bad Clients


Every single one of us has a bad client (or boss or supervisor etc...) on occasion. This week my bad client is "Rob" (name not changed to protect privacy as he is a greasy ferret). Rob used to be a head waiter somewhere and somehow managed to infect his way into my industry as a creative producer. He sweats, hovers, micromangages and panics all over the place. I do my best to avoid eye-contact with him as I am fairly certain that my blue eyes would be flashing a highly obvious "You are a mealy dick" banner that would read as well as a neon billboard in Vegas. And I can't look at him without being amazed anew at his remarkable resemblance to a certain toy.... the Stress Bob.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger jez said...

ha! I totally can relate. There is always "that guy". Ugh! The walking penis.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Moonery said...

That picture is so funny Michi! Are you in town soon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home